We understand that this has been a difficult search for you. Whether you are looking for yourself, or are worried about a family member, or a friend, you can be rest assured that you will receive a personal, professional, and more importantly, a friendly response to your enquiry. We guarantee that your enquiry will always be dealt direct with one of our highly qualified consultants, and we offer a fast-track appointment within a week after your doctors referral. You have already overcome the first step, by finding this website. Contact us now, and together we can help you.
We offer fast track access to psychiatric treatment in the South East and London:
- Doctor’s appointment within a week after referral for psychiatric diagnostic assessment and treatment.
- Access to psychological treatment by highly qualified and experienced therapists within a week after doctor's appointment.
- Treatment given at a time that is suitable for you (evening and weekend appointments available).
- Treatment that is most appropriate for you from a variety of treatment options.
- All appointments held at Prittlewell House. Dr Davidson does also offer appointments at Harley Street, London.
- Self-referrals accepted but GP referrals preferred.
Some frequently asked questions
- Do you treat every kind of condition?
- Yes, in principle. We do have a special interest in anxiety, depression and stress related conditions as well as Adult ADHD, however, we are happy to see people for any kinds of conditions.
- Could I come without a GP referral?
- Yes, you can, however, we do prefer a GP referral. The reason therefore is that the consultation might result in that a GP is asked, for instance to write prescriptions. If the GP has not been involved they might not wish to do so. I would then have to issue a private prescription which quite often is much more expensive.
- How long will the consultation last?
- Typically, a new consultation lasts for around 1 to 1½ hours. A follow-up consultation lasts for between half an hour to an hour. We try to set aside enough time for a thorough consultation.
- Do I need to have a Qb test for Adult ADHD?
- No you don’t need to have a Qb test, but the diagnosis will be more secure if you have one. Usually I do accept previous diagnostic assessments, but if so please bring the paperwork to your first appointment.
- What is your age limit?
- Dr Davidsson sees patients above the age of 16. Patients below that age would be seen by Dr Westbury who is a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist.
To view more frequently asked questions, please click here